What comes in the box?
This kit comes with the following:
- 6061 T6 Aluminium Rotor Adapters x2.
- Rotor Spacers – Depending on your selected kit (e.g. CBR – Yamaha – Suzuki).
- 12 x stainless steel cap had bolts (M6 x 1.0)
- Axle Spacers – Depending on you selected kit (e.g. CBR – Yamaha – Suzuki).
- S3 Performance Brake Discs to nnmatch (310mm, 320mm or 330mm) – If option is selected
Material: 6061 T6 Aluminium
This kit is designed to be installed with our 6 or 7 series fork conversion kits. It can also be installed with CBR or other triple trees that have 214mm fork centre spacing. Note that this is regardless of whether the forks used are Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha or other, the spacing needs to be 214mm for the kit to work as intended.
Compatible with all BMW K Series (1980’s – 1990’s) that utilise the original K series snowflake wheel (front and back).
Compatible with the following forks:
- Honda CBR 929 RR (2000-2001),
- Honda CBR 954 RR (2002 -2003),
- Honda CBR 1000RR (2004-2007).
- Yamaha R1 (YZF-R1) (2004 – 2014).
- Suzuki GSXR – 600/750 – COMING SOON!
- Suzuki GSXR – 1000 – COMING SOON!
Brake Disc / Rotor Requirements:
- This kit is only compatible with Honda CBR 929 RR , 954 RR or 1000 RR brake discs/ rotors between 2000 – 2007 or equivalent aftermarket options. This requirement is applicable if you install Honda, Yamaha or Suzuki forks to your build. The Honda CBR brake discs / rotors specified above must be used or the kit will not work. We offer the adapter kit, but also offer equivalent braked discs / rotor sizes of 310mm, 320mm and 330mm. If you choose a Yamaha or Suzuki option kit you need to determine what diameter rotors you require (310, 320, or 330mm).
Modifying vehicles is a specialist task and requires the knowledge and experience of competent individuals to be conducted safely, particularly where vehicle performance may change from the original specification. There is an element of risk associated with any modification and it is up to you to ensure these risks are minimised and taken into account. Further, some components may not be suitable for installation as a result rules and regulations. It is your responsibility to ensure that all legal requirements are met, relevant to your country and/or jurisdiction. JAX Garage takes no responsibility for any damage or injury as a result of any component or vehicle modification.
||38 × 34 × 12 cm
BMW K100, BMW K1100, BMW K75
Honda CBR 1000 RR Forks, Yamaha R1 Forks, Suzuki GSXR 1000 Forks
|Brake Disc / Rotor Options
None (I'll source my own), 310mm, 320mm, 330mm