BMW K100 / K75 Wheel – Brake Disc / Rotor Adapter Kit
$400.00 – $700.00 AUD
or 4 fortnightly payments from $100.00
$200 Min Spend. AU Customers Only. More info
A custom designed plug and play kit that lets the front BMW K 100 / K75 wheel be fitted with modern upside-down forks. The kit swaps out the old brake discs/ rotors and replaces them with new modern brake discs to suit (310, 320 or 330mm). This easy to install modification will instantly change the performance, look and feel of your custom K100 or K75 Cafe Racer, tracker, scrambler etc.
This brake disc adapter kit is manufactured using 6061 T6 Aluminium and is designed to be discrete so that your K wheel does all the talking.
Note that the current kits are plug and play available for:
- Honda CBR 929 /954/1000 RR from 2000 to 2007 forks.
- Yamaha R1 from 2004 to 2014 forks.
Other forks like Suzuki GSXR could be used with this kit, but will require custom axle spacers and the correct spacing to work. Send us an email for more information. A plug and play kit is coming soon.
Refer to the specifications below for additional information regarding fitment, application and compatibility.
Please choose the appropriate fork year and size of brake disc / rotor applicable to your front end .
What comes in the box?
This kit comes with the following:
- 6061 T6 Aluminium Rotor Adapters x2.
- Rotor Spacers – Depending on your selected kit (e.g. CBR – Yamaha – Suzuki).
- 12 x stainless steel cap had bolts (M6 x 1.0)
- Axle Spacers – Depending on you selected kit (e.g. CBR – Yamaha – Suzuki).
- S3 Performance Brake Discs to nnmatch (310mm, 320mm or 330mm) – If option is selected
Material: 6061 T6 Aluminium
This kit is designed to be installed with our 6 or 7 series fork conversion kits.
Compatible with all BMW K Series (1980’s – 1990’s) that utilise the original K series snowflake wheel (front and back).
Compatible with the following forks:
- Honda CBR 929 RR (2000-2001),
- Honda CBR 954 RR (2002 -2003),
- Honda CBR 1000RR (2004-2007).
- Yamaha R1 (YZF-R1) (2004 – 2014).
- Suzuki GSXR – 600/750 – COMING SOON!
- Suzuki GSXR – 1000 – COMING SOON!
Brake Disc / Rotor Requirements:
- This kit is only compatible with Honda CBR 929 RR , 954 RR or 1000 RR brake discs/ rotors between 2000 – 2007 or equivalent aftermarket options. This requirement is applicable if you install Honda, Yamaha or Suzuki forks to your build. The Honda CBR brake discs / rotors specified above must be used or the kit will not work. We offer the adapter kit, but also offer equivalent braked discs / rotor sizes of 310mm, 320mm and 330mm. If you choose a Yamaha or Suzuki option kit you need to determine what diameter rotors you require (310, 320, or 330mm).
Modifying vehicles is a specialist task and requires the knowledge and experience of competent individuals to be conducted safely, particularly where vehicle performance may change from the original specification. There is an element of risk associated with any modification and it is up to you to ensure these risks are minimised and taken into account. Further, some components may not be suitable for installation as a result rules and regulations. It is your responsibility to ensure that all legal requirements are met, relevant to your country and/or jurisdiction. JAX Garage takes no responsibility for any damage or injury as a result of any component or vehicle modification.
||38 × 34 × 12 cm
BMW K100, BMW K1100, BMW K75
Honda CBR 1000 RR Forks, Yamaha R1 Forks, Suzuki GSXR 1000 Forks
|Brake Disc / Rotor Options
None (I'll source my own), 310mm, 320mm, 330mm