Compatible with Original 1979-83 Honda CB750 F SS front-end.
Please note: To ensure correct fitment we always ask that you double check year and model of your bike.
- The fork offset for 35mm variants should be 182mm from centre to centre for models in years 1979-82. The stem to fork offset centres should be 50mm.
- The fork offset for 37mm variants should be 190mm from centre to centre for models in years 1982-83. The stem to fork offset centres should be 50mm
This kit comes with the following:
- 1x JAX Garage CB 750 F SS replacement top triple
- 2x top triple clamp stainless steel bolts
- Optional extras can be found on their respective product pages.
Modifying vehicles is a specialist task and requires the knowledge and experience of competent individuals to be conducted safely, particularly where vehicle performance may change from the original specification. There is an element of risk associated with any modification and it is up to you to ensure these risks are minimised and taken into account. Further, some components may not be suitable for installation as a result rules and regulations. It is your responsibility to ensure that all legal requirements are met, relevant to your country and/or jurisdiction. JAX Garage takes no responsibility for any damage or injury as a result of any component or vehicle modification.
||42 × 12.5 × 6.5 cm
'79-'82 (35mm), '82-'83 (37mm)
Honda CB750 F