Suitable for Honda CX/GL 400, 500 and 650 range of bikes.
- Length of the shock center-eye to center eye = 280mm (the shock has a +5/-5MM length adjustment)
- Mounting points top and bottom 10x22mm
We don’t take any responsibility for the technical state of your bike and your rear swingarm.
We don’t take any responsibility for the work done on the bike.
We only take responsibility for the kit itself and the shock absorber, these parts are 100% safe.
Please be aware that, although the conversion is often done, that the standard CX swingarm is not designed to just put a shock on top of it, so we must recommend you to reinforce it.
Honda CX Series Monoshock Conversion Kit – What comes with it?
- Baseplate > 4mm thick steel, lasered to shape. It places directly on top of the rear swing arm. It has a 4mm thick steel bracket TIG welded on it, inner width 22mm, boltholes 10mm.
- Top mounting > 4mm thick steel bracket, inner width 22mm, boltholes 10mm.
- 2 high strength stainless steel bolts M10 with flange.2 high strength stainless steel nuts M10 with flange.
- 1 shock absorber > specificly developed for this purpose. When the kit is mounted like it should, only then the shock has the perfect hydraulic settings and springrate.
Modifying vehicles is a specialist task and requires the knowledge and experience of competent individuals to be conducted safely, particularly where vehicle performance may change from the original specification. There is an element of risk associated with any modification and it is up to you to ensure these risks are minimised and taken into account. Further, some components may not be suitable for installation as a result rules and regulations. It is your responsibility to ensure that all legal requirements are met, relevant to your country and/or jurisdiction. JAX Garage takes no responsibility for any damage or injury as a result of any component or vehicle modification.
||45 × 30 × 15 cm
Aluminium Custom, Black Custom, Gold Custom
Honda CX500, Honda CX650