Completely adjustment setup including;
1. Preload adjustment,
2. Dampening adjustment,
3. Length adjustment up to +/- 5mm.
Installation - made easy!
The placing of the baseplate shows itself, it has the exact shape of the location it must be welded to.
By varying the height placement of the top mounting, you can choose you own ride-height. We recommend you to stay close to the standard geometry.
Honda CX Series Monoshock Conversion Kit - What comes with it?
– Baseplate > 4mm thick steel, lasered to shape. It places directly on top of the rear swing arm. It has a 4mm thick steel bracket TIG welded on it, inner width 22mm, boltholes 10mm.
– Top mounting > 4mm thick steel bracket, inner width 22mm, boltholes 10mm.
– 2 high strength stainless steel bolts M10 with flange.
– 2 high strength stainless steel nuts M10 with flange.
– 1 shock absorber > specificly developed for this purpose. When the kit is mounted like it should, only then the shock has the perfect hydraulic settings and springrate.