Honda CB750 RG-CB-362-TRCL YSS Topline Custom Shocks
$1,045.00 – $1,315.00 AUD
or 4 fortnightly payments from $261.25
$200 Min Spend. AU Customers Only. More info
These Honda YSS suspension replacement rear shock absorbers from the Topline range, are high efficiency gas shock absorbers that can be adjusted according to the user. They come in both Fork and Eye bottom mounting arrangements.
There are 5 main features to this shock:
1. It has a threaded preload adjuster which the user can turn in order to personalize their setting.
2. The shock is also rebound adjustable to control the recovery of the shockabsorber to it’s original position, fast or slow depending on the riders needs.
3. The shockabsorber is adjustable in length (+/- 5mm)
4. Compression adjustment..
5. The shocks are completely serviceable.
There is also the option to fully customise the look and length of your Honda CB750 etc. shocks in a number of ways via our partner in Netherlands – YSS Suspension Store. Check out the options below:
The following length options apply:
1. Custom – Shock length: 280 to 500mm – in 10mm intervals ( center to center)
Shock colour options:
Aluminium (Standard), Black, Gold JPS, Top Gun Red, Diamond Silver, Naranga Orange
Spring colour options:
Black (standard), Yellow, Red, Polished, White, Blue, Orange, Nardo Grey
For additional details and compliance information check out the Additional Information tab below.
Note that for Gold JPS, Top Gun Red, Diamond Silver, and Naranga Orange Variations the standard spring colour is Black.
Bottom Mounting Options:
1. Eye – Fork
2. Eye – Eye
Please select the bottom mounting arrangement suitable for your Honda Motorcycle.
What comes in the box?
YSS Honda Series Suspension – What comes with it?
1. Twin adjustable shock absorbers to your specification.
2. Allen key and rod to dial in your preload settings.
These shocks are suitable for all Honda twin shock models (CB500, CB550, CB750, CB900 etc).
YSS Custom Length Details:
– PRODUCT GROUP: Topline custom built
– PRODUCT TYPE: Emulsion gas shock absorber
– TÜV approved product: yes
– ABE: no
– LENGTHS: 280 to 500mm (in 10mm intervals)
Modifying vehicles is a specialist task and requires the knowledge and experience of competent individuals to be conducted safely, particularly where vehicle performance may change from the original specification. There is an element of risk associated with any modification and it is up to you to ensure these risks are minimised and taken into account. Further, some components may not be suitable for installation as a result rules and regulations. It is your responsibility to ensure that all legal requirements are met, relevant to your country and/or jurisdiction. JAX Garage takes no responsibility for any damage or injury as a result of any component or vehicle modification.
||45 × 30 × 15 cm
Honda CB500, Honda CB550, Honda CB750 F, Honda CB750 K, Honda CB900 F