These Honda YSS suspension replacement rear shock absorbers from the Topline range, are high efficiency gas shock absorbers that can be adjusted according to the user. They come in both Fork and Eye bottom mounting arrangements.
There are 5 main features to this shock:
1. It has a threaded preload adjuster which the user can turn in order to personalize their setting.
2. The shock is also rebound adjustable to control the recovery of the shockabsorber to it’s original position, fast or slow depending on the riders needs.
3. The shockabsorber is adjustable in length (+/- 5mm)
4. High and Low Compression adjustment..
5. The shocks are completely serviceable.
There is also the option to fully customise the look and length of your Honda CB750 etc. shocks in a number of ways via our partner in Netherlands – YSS Suspension Store. Check out the options below:
The following length options apply:
1. Custom – Shock length: 280 to 500mm – in 10mm intervals ( center to center)
Shock colour options:
Aluminium (Standard), Black, Gold JPS, Top Gun Red, Diamond Silver, Naranga Orange
Spring colour options:
Black (standard), Yellow, Red, Polished, White, Blue, Orange, Nardo Grey
For additional details and compliance information check out the Additional Information tab below.
Note that for Gold JPS, Top Gun Red, Diamond Silver, and Naranga Orange Variations the standard spring colour is Black.
Bottom Mounting Options:
1. Eye – Fork
2. Eye – Eye
Please select the bottom mounting arrangement suitable for your Honda Motorcycle.