The mo.lock is based on the latest RFID technology (Radio Frequency Identification) and therefore, unlike e.g. radio remote controls, tamper-proof. Each key/transponder has a unique digital code.
The mo.lock can be actuated with the correct digital code only. Key/transponder and mo.lock are absolutely free of mechanical wear.
The mo.lock switches automotive relays with a possible load of up to 40 A – sufficient power for every on-board system.
The hidden mounting of the small mo.lock, covered by non-metallic parts like e.g. a plastic side panel, permits completely removing the mechanic ignition lock. Clean look and various design possibilities are guaranteed – especially for custom bikes!
The available option ‘Glass Tube’ is so small (3 x 13 mm) that it can be sewn into the glove. Please note the reduced switching distance (about 5-10 mm) of the Glass Tube transponder. The 2 included standard keys (teardrop shape) are key fob sized.
All keys/transponders are available as a replacement ‘key blank’ and can be ‘taught’ to the desired mo.lock.
- RFID technology is tamper-resistant
- Each key has a unique code
- The key first activates the mo.lock without touching it and then, via the relay, the entire on-board system
- Neither key nor mo.lock suffer from mechanical wear
- The key requires no battery – failsafe
- No overload or scorched pins possible due to indirect switching via the 40 A main relay
- The mo.lock is very compact an can be mounted hidden in many places
- Water tight and vibration resistant because of the moulded-in construction
- Depending on the model, key sizes range from very small (key fob sized) to tiny (glass vial) and may be integrated into other objects like gloves, clothing, pendants (NON-METALLIC!) etc.
- Keys can be easily purchased and ‘learned’ to any mo.lock – your integrated locksmith
- A switching distance of 4 – 5 cm ensures convenient switching while excluding the possibility of accidental engagement
- An integrated LED shows the status of the mo.lock while mounting, connecting and ‘teaching’ new keys
NOTE: We do not recommend using the mo.lock combined with immobilizers! Contact your dealer/manufacturer for information about the possible deactivation of the immobilizer.