Honda CX500 / 650 – CBR Fork Conversion Kit – 7 Series
or 4 fortnightly payments of $270.00
$200 Min Spend. AU Customers Only. More info
A custom designed plug and play installation to remove those old CX500 / CX650 forks and replace them with more advanced CBR 929/954/1000 RR upside down forks for your custom motorcycle. This easy to install modification will instantly change the performance, look and feel of your custom CX500 or CX650 Cafe Racer, Tracker, Scrambler and so on.
This fork conversion kit is manufactured using the highest quality racing grade 7075 T6 Aluminium for extra lateral rigidity resulting in improved handling and performance over existing CBR Triples and JAX Garage 6 Series triples. With this kit, you don’t only get style and functionality, but performance of the highest degree.
Refer to the specifications below for additional information regarding fitment, application and compatibility.
Out of stock
What comes in the box?
This kit comes with the following:
- Bottom triple clamp with pressed-in head stem and bottom bearing.
- Top triple clamp.
- Top bearing.
- 2x steering stoppers and 2x stainless steel bolts to suit.
- 4x bottom triple clamp stainless steel bolts.
- 2x top triple clamp stainless steel bolts.
Material: 7075 T6 Aluminium
Compatible with all Honda CX500, CX650, GL500, GL650 (1978-1983): Note that steering will differ between models. Adjust steering locks as per vehicle stopper.
- Any forks with a top clamp diameter of 50mm and bottom 54mm i.e. CBR 929 RR (2000-2001), CBR 954 RR (2002 -2003), CBR 1000RR (2004-2007).
- Other CBR or Ohlin’s fork models may fit, however, lengths and axle spacing needs to be identical to the above listed models.
- Note the headstem offset is changed from the original of 50mm to 30mm (CBR offset).
- Suzuki GSXR and Yamaha R1 forks with a 50mm (top) and 54mm (bottom) diameters are compatible with the fork conversion kit. However, brake rotor spacers and axle spacers may be required if using the original Suzuki / Yamaha front wheel.
Modifying vehicles is a specialist task and requires the knowledge and experience of competent individuals to be conducted safely, particularly where vehicle performance may change from the original specification. There is an element of risk associated with any modification and it is up to you to ensure these risks are minimised and taken into account. Further, some components may not be suitable for installation as a result rules and regulations. It is your responsibility to ensure that all legal requirements are met, relevant to your country and/or jurisdiction. JAX Garage takes no responsibility for any damage or injury as a result of any component or vehicle modification.
||38 × 34 × 12 cm
Honda CX500, Honda CX650