What comes in the box?
This BMW Fork Conversion kit comes with the following:
- Bottom triple clamp with pressed-in head stem and bottom bearing.
- Top triple clamp.
- Top bearing.
- 2x steering stoppers and 2x stainless steel bolts to suit.
- 4x bottom triple clamp stainless steel bolts.
- 2x top triple clamp stainless steel bolts.
- 2 x Collets to suit either 53mm, 54mm, 55mm or 56mm forks.
Material: 7075 T6 Aluminium
Our BMW Fork Conversion Kit is compatible with all BMW K and R series bikes (1980’s – 1990’s): Note that steering will differ between models. Adjust steering locks as per vehicle stopper.
- Any forks with a top clamping diameter of 50mm and bottom clamping diameter 53mm to 56mm i.e. Honda CBR 929/954/1000RR, Yamaha R1, Suzuki GSXR 600/750/1000 , and many more.
- Headstem offset is changed from the original of 50mm to 30mm or 40mm (depending on your option selected) – The fork offset is responsible for stability and side to side steering lock. Depending on your set-up and style you may choose 30mm (tucked in front, tighter steering angle, closer proximity to tank) or 40mm (increased front, increased steering angle, increased proximity to tank).
- Selecting type of fork conversion – ‘Standard’ Indicates that clip-on handlebars must be used, ‘Riser’ indicates that a tapered handlebar with 28.5mm clamping diameter is to be used – Works perfectly with Rizoma tapered handlebars.
- Choose any extras, such as a motoscope pro, mini, or tiny mount if you intend on on running a sleek new speedo with your new front end. The motoscope speedo is sold separately – be sure to check out our motogadget range.
*CBR models from 2000 to 2007 are plug and play, in that it allows the CBR wheel, rotors and axle to be used without the need of spacers. Suzuki GSXR, Yamaha R1 and other forks are also compatible with this kit. However, brake rotor spacers and axle spacers may be required if using the donor front wheel. Contact us if custom rotor adapters and axle spacers are required.
**Ohlins fork models may fit, however, lengths and axle spacing needs to be identical to the above listed models.
Modifying vehicles is a specialist task and requires the knowledge and experience of competent individuals to be conducted safely, particularly where vehicle performance may change from the original specification. There is an element of risk associated with any modification and it is up to you to ensure these risks are minimised and taken into account. Further, some components may not be suitable for installation as a result rules and regulations. It is your responsibility to ensure that all legal requirements are met, relevant to your country and/or jurisdiction. JAX Garage takes no responsibility for any damage or injury as a result of any component or vehicle modification.
||38 × 34 × 12 cm
BMW K100, BMW K1100, BMW K75, BMW R100, BMW R65, BMW R80, BMW R90
BMW K75, BMW K100, BMW K1100, BMW R65 – Coming Soon!, BMW R80 – Coming Soon!, BMW R90 – Coming Soon!, BMW R100 – Coming Soon!, Other
Honda CBR, Yamaha R1, Suzuki GSXR, Other
50/53mm, 50/54mm, 50/55mm, 50/56mm